1. Prepare your harness for the dog leash. (Do not choo […]
1. Prepare your harness for the dog leash. (Do not choose too thin a leash, the dog is uncomfortable. The pet is uncomfortable to hold it.)
2. Open all the buckles on the dog leash. Spread it on the floor so that it forms a shape.
3. Put the forelegs of the dog into the two holes respectively. (Puppy dogs are generally well-behaved. This step is easy to complete.)
4. Pull up the straps on both sides and buckle all the buckles. In this way, the dog leash is basically worn. Adjust the tightness, not too tight, so as not to be uncomfortable.
5. This way the dog leash is perfectly worn. You can go out and walk your dog.