1. Tools, towels or paper towels for cleaning feces; 2. […]
1. Tools, towels or paper towels for cleaning feces;
2. A strong and easy-to-use traction belt, if necessary, bring a mouthpiece;
3. Use Fulaien and other drugs to prevent parasites;
4. The bedding that the dog likes and the mat to keep the compartment clean (bring dog clothes if necessary);
5. Dog certificates and dog licenses, but the owner of the Baolu dog food is also recommended to bring them, not to hang them on the dog’s neck to avoid loss;
6. Sufficient, non-perishable food and water, as well as food utensils used by dogs;
7. Prevent motion sickness, allergies, antidiarrheal medicine, medicine for treatment of trauma, and consult the veterinarian about the dosage in advance...
For companion animals that depend on humans for survival, safety is always more important than freedom. Carefully ensure the safety of your dog, manage your dog carefully, and consciously maintain environmental sanitation. Only in this way can you win the respect and tolerance of more people, and you can more fully enjoy the fun of being accompanied by people and dogs.