Leash is an item to be prepared by dog owners. Althou […]
Leash is an item to be prepared by dog owners. Although it may restrain the dog's comfort, the safety of the dog itself, its owner and other personnel is a beneficial guarantee. But some dogs are more stubborn by nature and like to bite the traction rope. What should our owners do at this time? The following pet automatic elastic leash, dog leash and pet leash manufacturers will teach us some tricks to help us solve the bad problem of the dog biting the leash.
1. Before teaching the dog to take a leash, use the target stick to let the dog learn to follow.
2. Order your dog to fetch the leash when you are ready to go out. Sometimes a dog can learn not to bite the leash, as long as it connects this with going out for a stroll.
3. If it can look at you while traveling, it will not have the opportunity to bite the traction rope. So you can also train your dog to pay attention to you.
4. Train the dog to release the leash after hearing the command and use the "vomit" password.
5. When taking the dog daily, foresee the bad behavior of biting the traction rope, distract it before biting, and train it to do other actions, such as accompanying or sitting, or playing with other toys.
6. Use a rein-type leash to make the dog taste bad and no longer like to bite.
7. Use bitter apple juice to soak the leash. If it doesn't work, try bitter oranges or fresh pig bile. The dog's taste of boredom will also stay away.