• Effectively Stops Dog Eating - The prefessional lightweight genuine leather muzzle gives all-around protection isolation to dog snout also allows unrestricted panting;
• Remain Fixed - Three strong straps ensure the muzzle always remain securely in place, plase tighten up it during using;
• More Comfortable - Genuine leather material and strong buckles durable yet soft more comfortable than metal design to snout;
• Save Space to Store - It can be pushed and save space for storage not like a metal design;
• Fit for Larbrador Retriever/German Shepherd/Golden Retriever/Bulldog/Boxer and same size dogs
We are a professional pet products supplier with more than 10 years pet products supply experience;
Size: length: 3.9’’ (10cm), circumference 12.2-14’’ (31-36cm),
Please measure your dog and check if the muzzle size fit your dog.
Features of this product
1). The professional lightweight genuine leather muzzle gives all-around protection;
2). It allows unrestricted panting, but prevent eating, in case of dog getting stomach problems;
3). Three strong straps connect the muzzle to dog head, ensure the muzzle always remain securely in one place, and please tighten up it during using;
4). Comparing to a metal basket design, this muzzle feels softer and can be pressed and save space during storage and taking out;
5). Adjusting the strap cross the muzzle can better make the muzzle fit different dog snout, also the strap can be took down and used for attaching the muzzle to your dog`s regular collar to make the muzzle more securely.
Fit for Labrador Retriever/German Shepherd/Golden Retriever and same size dogs (Due to dog snout/mouth size difference, the above breeds just for your reference, welcome to share reviews to help other buyers to judge if the muzzle suitable)
Two steps to measure your dog:
1). Snout size: measure from the very end of your dogs nose along the bridge of their nose to just below the point between their eyes. It is best to imagine where the muzzle would sit when they would be wearing it. It is best to add approx a quarter of 1 inch as you do not want the muzzle to be pressing right up against your dogs nose.
2). Around the widest part to take the circumference of your dogs nose. Again once you have this measurement it is a good rule of thumb to add another half an inch, to allow for movement.